lunes, 21 de marzo de 2011

Only in my head -

I try to think about rainbows,

When its get bad.

You got to think about something

I try to think about big fat rosesto keep from going mad.

when the ship starts going down,

but my head is wicked jealous,

don't wanna talk about it right now.





Long distance

Don't talk about Ex-girlfriends.

Don't talk about You without Me.

Don't talk about the past .

In my head,

it's only in my head.


There's just something about you,

That gets Me in a twist.

And sometimes I think that cupid

is just taking a piss.

It only takes one word or Idea,

To send me in Real Deep.

So if you think you're clever

Use the right words when you talk to Me.


















I really think I have a problem

I really can't control myself

Why do I get SO suspicious?

Do You want someone else?

Cause everybody wants, everybody else

Everybody wants everybody else

Everybody wants everybody else

Only in my head.

No hay comentarios:

miAmorImposible [L]

miAmorImposible [L]



infidelity

Loogix.com. Animated avatars. Movie